Skip to main content

Wisdom.....I Need It!

Hi Everyone,
I should have been in the bed, (I have to work in the morning) but I just had to write this before I lay down. This was my Scripture reading for this morning, it blessed me so, I pray it does the same for you!

Proverbs 21:21-23
He who pursues righteousness and kindness
finds life,
prosperity
and honor.
A wise man can go up into a city of warriors
and undermine
the strength in
which it trusts.
Whoever guards his mouth and tongue
keeps himself
out of trouble.
I actually read the whole chapter, but these 3 passages impacted me the most today, will continue in
Proverbs, for awhile, I need all God's Wisdom that I can get-Bless you All....and have a Blessed Day!
CBJ-Complete Jewish Bible
As Always-Stay Encouraged, no matter what!
Love you-LLove

Biblegateway.com is a terrific website for Bible study, has all versions of the Bible, read as much as you want plus audio in case you want to listen as you sleep, drive,etc.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Juanita Bynum and her older sister Kathy Bynum - Powerful Testimony

Good Thoughts Opens Way For Blessings Of God - Dr. Caroline Leaf

Seed, Time and more....

Greetings...

Over half our year is up and we've planted lots of seeds by now, what type of seeds have you planted? That's a question I'm asking myself first and foremost...what harvest have we received so far? Our harvest shows us what seeds we've planted thus far...

As I look back and at the present moment, I've been a little more mindful of what I say and my thoughts. I've asked God for help and I can hear the Holy Spirit a little more clearer,  some growth is better than none at all, for this I am truly Grateful.

What about new goals, long term and short term? Have you started that new business? or
written that new book that God has been speaking to you about? Maybe God has been speaking to you about Ministry, starting your own or helping in Ministry at your current House of Worship, going back to school to get a degree in something you love to do? Whatever your calling is in life, give it all you've got and God will be with us, lead…