Skip to main content

The Regenerated Soul Pt. 2-PEACE...

Hi out there,                                                                                             November 8, 2013

I was just wondering, and you may be too-what the heck took me sooo long to write the 2nd excerpt from The Regenerated soul????? I got caught up y'all, in work, transition, family and other things. I apologize for taking so very long- Please Forgive me...It will be a year in 2 days. Anyway to pick-up where I left off I ended with "Sooner or later we discover that what we're looking for is just not tangible.  It is not in things, money, people or places, etc. it is Only found in 1 place....and that is in Jesus! Only in Him can I find TRUE Peace-maybe you know this already-that He is The Prince of Peace!!!
Close your eyes -imagine sitting by a body of water in the Summertime- no one is there but you, listen to the sound of the water for a moment, it has a rhythm- a natural flow. Now {feel} the sun shining on your face, how do you feel? Has your heartbeat slowed down? If you were worried about anything have you noticed it's gone? You have just "shifted" into peace-in a moment of time. Just that quickly, do you know we can actually live in Peace, a much greater Peace Everyday?
With God's Peace comes "rest" which means all your cares you've given over to Him-I am confidently trusting, relying, totally depending on You Lord, I will do all I can do Father, the rest is on You, I'm yours You knew Everything I would experience before I was in my mothers womb and I know that You've got me no matter what....I'm not trying to impress anyone- I'm just doing me-You equipped me with Everything I needed on this Journey of life. I may not "feel" like it, but it's not about that, it's about what I know about You. You cannot lie, You are Faithful, You will Never leave me, You're always glad to hear from me, Your line is never tied up when I call, You love me Totally and Completely, You watch over me while I sleep, You Protect me daily-It's Your breath that I breathe -I am Forever yours, in Jesus Name-it is so...

Good-night everyone-I pray that your sleep will be sweet and for an Encounter with My Father that will shift your life Forever!
Love you and stay encouraged...
                                                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Revised-1/3/19-Comfort & Exhortation 4 The Hurting, etc.            I pray that this will help someone else besides me, this morning I was thinking about how the enemy works through discouragement: When discouraged, think about the good God has already done for you, what he asked you to do for others (even when you didn't feel like it), gave when you barely had anything yourself-a word to strangers you did not know, etc. you've  done a lot of good... Don't think God forgot about that, your reward is coming... It's very hard right now to conceive the idea that there is good coming on the other side of our trials, but believe it- please hold on, keep trusting and believing for you, your families, friends, etc. even if you think you have no one, God has someone, somewhere, praying for you...  * 2Timothy2:1-4 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, 2. for kings and all who are in high positi

19 Lessons From Nelson Mandela - The Long Walk To Freedom

Letting Go Of Grudges

Hi Everyone-It's been a long time, I hope everyone is fine and continuing successfully on your journey in Life! I ran across a piece of good stuff, thought someone else may benefit from it too. It's an exert from a book: " Holding on to anger and grudges steals energy from your life. Every time you complain, to others or to yourself, about what someone has done or left undone, we make the wrong worse. No matter what the other person has done, letting go of grudges makes life simpler for you.   Ask God to help you forgive others as He has forgiven you.  Choose to focus on more positive thoughts by being thankful for what's right in your life instead of rerunning old wrongs in your  mind. You'll find you have more energy to enjoy life because your own negativity is no longer draining you. If you have been complaining about a wrong someone did to you, stop, instead of dwelling on it, choose to forgive that person and move on." Ephesians 4:32 CEV "Be